7 rounds for time
- 20 park bench dips
- 20 park bench box jumps
- 20 decline push-ups (feet on park bench)
Before you get started, make sure your park bench isn’t tippable or at risk of collapsing beneath you. Then, start your timer and get after it!
- 10 monkey bar pull-ups
- 20 monkey bar crunches (hanging from monkey bars by your legs)
- 30-second monkey bar L-sit (climb to the top of the monkey bars and do the L-sit while holding onto parallel bars)
- 15 burpees
Tip: Do this workout when there aren’t a lot of kids at the playground—and give it your best effort. Expect your shoulders to burn.
12 rounds for time
- 100-meter sprint
- 15 push-ups
- 10 V-ups
This WOD is ideal for an open, grassy space, like a soccer field. Pace out 100 meters and mark the ends. If it’s a warm day, do the workout barefoot to help strengthen those arches.
6 rounds for time
- 30 jumping jacks
- 20 single-leg bodyweight deadlifts (10 per leg)
- 15 tuck jumps
- 10 push-ups
Challenging both explosiveness and precision of movement, this workout can be done on any surface: grass, concrete or the dirt of a baseball diamond.
- 15 jumping squats
- 30 mountain climbers
- 20 elbows-to-hands planks (up to hands, down to elbows, 20 times)
After blasting through the jumping squats and mountain climbers, settle in and catch your breath during the plank. Try to get through this one without stopping.