CrossFit Open Tips and Tricks for 17.3
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR 17.3
So you are looking for some tips and tricks to snatch and burpee your way to your best possible score for CrossFit Open Workout 17.3?
The WOD Life have you covered compiling all of the best tips, tricks and strategies from the best amongst the community.
GEAR FOR 17.3!
TWL HOT TIPS:
- Aim to go unbroken on the 95s or super quick singles. Go quick singles on the 135 bar. Then 185, be prepared for the jump in weight. Aim for quick singles through to the 225. From the 225, key here is not to miss a rep!
- Focus on efficiency of movement and monitor your heart rate on the lower weights
- As the weights get heavier, ensure you have correct setup and form is 100%. Do not miss a rep!
Chest to Bar Pull Ups
- This workout will test your “pulling” strength and endurance, so don’t burn out on the pull-ups
- Break the chest to bars up into manageable sets and keep moving.
- Monitor both your grip and heart rate and minimise the rest.
- Have your barbells prepared
- Ensure that your barbell is closely located to your pull up bar
- Focus on smooth, efficient movement. Don’t miss any reps!
- Remember, this isn’t a training drill this is the Open! Push yourself and achieve new PRs!
THE TIPS FROM ADAM MANSY
RICH FRONING’S TIPS
CROSSFIT JAKARHU CHEST TO BAR TIPS
MOVEMENT FIX WARM UP