You need only one piece of equipment: a kettlebell. But that doesn’t mean you’re not going to get one heck of a workout. 400 reps later, you’ll be on the floor. How quickly can you get through Jordan?
Quick Tips for Success
1. Kettlebell Swings
- Use the power of your hips! Your arms should simply guide the kettlebell overhead — not muscle it up.
- Put heavy dumbbells over your feet to keep them secured to the ground.
- Do these on some sort of softer surface to protect your tailbone.
3. Air Squats
- Lock out completely at the top.
- Even fatigued, aim to knock out at least five reps at a time.
- Scaling options: push-ups on your knees; push-ups with your hands on a higher surface (like a box or bench); hand-release push-ups.